Choosing the best copiers for your business isn't all that complicated, but only when you're armed with some good information. The right copiers can make a positive impact on your workflows, but it's also true that leasing or purchasing one that's a bad match could have the opposite effect.
Here are a few pointers to help you make the right choice for your workgroup's requirements.
- Mobile printing — Your BYOD and other mobile device users need a way to print securely while in the office or on the road. Look for copiers that can mesh seamlessly with a wide variety of mobile operating systems.
- Password protection — What kind of protections do you need? Some copiers go beyond basic security protocols to include departmental ID card usage, pull-printing, and other solutions to keep your devices and your documents protected.
- Scanning — Your office may benefit from features like scan to email, file server, and USB.
- Faxing — Fax forwarding to email is secure, saves time, and reduces printing requirements.
- Touch-screen controls — The best copiers come equipped with intuitive, color touch-screen control panels. User-friendly features and customization capabilities allow your team to automate repetitive tasks.
- Finishing features — With the right copiers, your staff won't need to waste time collating, stapling, and hole punching documents.
- Environmental sustainability — Going green in the office? New copiers can lower your energy bills, help your team use less paper and toner, and provide access to document management processes.
Are new copiers in your future? Contact us at TC Technologies for a demonstration today!