It's not always easy to protect a remote workforce. Employees are scattered across the city, the state, or, sometimes, even the world--which means that the IT threats they face can be just as varied as their work environments. The good news is that even accounting for personal devices, home networks, and sneaky new scams -- you have a flexible option for protecting remote workforces: managed IT services.
How Managed IT Helps Remote Employees
Remote employees may not even realize they're facing troublesome new tech threats. After all, they're comfortable using personal devices and home networks--which, unfortunately, might be part of the problem.
Here are a few more issues that might be familiar if you're managing a remote workforce:
- Uncontrolled updates: Remote employees may be in the habit of putting off updates for their personal devices. However, this can create security risks and leave your company's data undefended.
- Non-compliance: Without direct oversight, it's easy for certain compliance regulation tasks to fall through the cracks.
- Inefficient troubleshooting: Scattered workforces are difficult to support. If employees in different places are having different issues, you may feel overwhelmed trying to troubleshoot remotely.
Luckily, you don't have to face these trials alone. Our lineup of security tools and managed IT services solutions can help you protect remote employees and workforces from all these problems and more. Here are just a few examples:
- Scheduled updates: Managed IT makes it simple and stress-free to schedule regular updates--even for remote employees.
- Guidance for compliance: Creating clear, actionable guidelines to help maintain compliance from a home office is easier than ever with managed IT services.
- 24/7 troubleshooting: Your remote workforce may run into problems, but with 24/7 support from your managed IT provider, remote employees will never feel like they have no one to call.
With workforces scattered across your state or maybe even the world, IT security is more complicated--and more important--than ever. Managed IT services is one way to unite your teams and address some of the most common struggles faced by remote workforces.
To learn more about managed IT services and how they can protect your remote workforce, contact us today!