Multifunction copiers are complex machines that can have huge advantages for your business. From streamlining workflows and office traffic to providing advanced cloud and network solutions for off-site employees, the MFP is the machine that any office needs to succeed today.
In addition to these benefits, you'll find savings on supplies and equipment upkeep when you switch to an all-in-one machine. Not quite sold yet? Here are six detailed advantages to having an MFP in your office.
Key Advantages to Having an Office MFP
Just a quick overview - the MFP or multifunction printer is one machine that performs functions of copy, print, scan, scan to email, fax, and more, all from one place.
Here are some things you may not know about multifunction printers or copiers.
- The machines have advanced finishing features like tri-fold, cover binding, etc.
- Faxing can double as a voice message/answering machine.
- Scan to email is a most-used feature.
- The machine can double as a document management tool to scan and store paper documents.
- You can switch out the paper options quickly and easily.
- Any size office can benefit from a multifunction printer.
Update Your Equipment
If you already have a printer or copier and are wondering if an upgrade is worth it, consider the extra technology included in today's MFP. From mobile printing on the network to automatic cloud storage, printing applications to updated quality and security control, the advanced features available today are worth considering.
Where to Start
Your multifunction copier will be the most efficient machine that you add to your office this year. With features that can work with you as you work from anywhere - like mobile print - your MFP is the equipment you need to make 2021 a banner year for business. Start with a vendor like TC Technologies.