Security is essential to the health and success of your entire operation. Once malicious threats have infiltrated your network, they can be difficult to recover. Furthermore--and perhaps most critically--confidential data could be exposed, stolen, or destroyed. As a result, you could face legal consequences, not to mention risk the years of customer loyalty you've built.
Key Security Stats
Your business is at risk--and here's the proof:
- The global cybercrime market is expected to reach $317.02 billion by 2027.
- The global cost of cybercrime is expected to reach $10.5 trillion by 2025.
- When cybercrime entities join forces, their likelihood of detection and prosecution could be as low as 0.05% in the U.S.
- The No. 1 threat for smaller businesses is ransomware.
Managed IT Security: Your Answer To Modern Threats
Our managed IT services solutions give you a simple, powerful answer to cybercrime concerns. By leveraging our extensive experience in the tech and cybersecurity industries, we build strong partnerships that protect your business and data and enable you to make better, smarter decisions even in moments of crisis.
Since many cybersecurity threats begin with weak protection or poor tech planning, we help design and improve your infrastructure from the ground up. Our goal is to eliminate vulnerabilities built into your digital architecture and eliminate them to proactively defend against cybercrime.
Remote Work Security
With many businesses choosing a remote or hybrid structure, prioritizing security for employees who work outside of the office is more important than ever. We help ensure your data is protected no matter where it's accessed and utilized, helping you leverage tips like these:
- Use company-issued laptops.
- Secure home WiFi networks.
- Back up all documents.
- Enhance security protections on sensitive work information.
- Verify emails and external links.
- Retrain employees about security precautions.
In addition to these methods, we may also recommend office, industry, or business-specific protections.
Tech Stack Management
Different tech solutions introduce different risks. We help monitor and manage your devices, software, network connections, and other technological tools. Our services include settings optimization, software update and patch management, upgrade recommendations, and more. We also offer industry-leading devices from HP, Sharp, Brother, and Xerox, which come with built-in security features to give you another layer of protection.
Cybersecurity is about knowing where threats exist and how to overcome them. Our approach includes significant focus on:
- Malware: This malicious software invades your devices, interrupts processes, steals or corrupts data, and otherwise hurts your business.
- Viruses: A virus can take many forms, but it's often installed through an ad or malicious link without your knowledge.
- Phishing: If you're the target of phishing, outside actors will attempt to steal sensitive information by pretending to be a trustworthy source.
- Human error: While unintentional, human error often opens the door to these other cybersecurity threats and can be a significant issue when trying to defend your business.
To address these issues and others, we constantly research the cybersecurity landscape and leverage the latest anti-virus and firewall solutions. Furthermore, we help educate your team on the signs of digital infection, red flags in an email or ad, how to avoid malicious links, and more. We also remove issues and threats if they do arise.
Digital Watchdog Protection
Digital Watchdog Protection is our comprehensive approach to digital dangers. It includes remote monitoring, antivirus protection, malware removal, and more.
Understanding Today's Threats
One of the keys of our managed IT services security approach is to understand the world of cybercrime--and to ensure that you understand it, too. Here are the types of threats we help you learn about:
- Internal: This includes human error and malicious internal actors, such as disgruntled employees.
- External: This is where most of our cybersecurity focus rests and includes malware, viruses, phishing, and more.
- Natural: Natural threats can be anything from fires to environmental disasters.
- Technological: Technology is imperfect and can cause server crashes, glitches, or other failures.
The workplace is no longer guaranteed to be a safe place to transfer confidential data. The threat of malicious infiltration is even more prominent now with the push towards cloud-based connectivity, despite its many benefits. Not surprisingly, security breaches and other disasters cause costly downtime and repairs.
Needless to say, you should enhance your security measures if you haven’t already.
TC Technologies' Security Solutions
TC Technologies has partnered with leading solution providers to bring you a variety of security options. Our solutions apply to any industry demand, including government-related ones like Healthcare, Finance, and Legal. Additionally, our industry-leading devices from HP, Sharp, Brother, and Xerox come with built-in security features to give you another layer of protection.
For more information about our security offerings and get a FREE analysis of your current technology through our FREE Current Status Review,